Secure OT, IT, and More
The security needs of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Operational Technology (OT) environments are changing as these environments are rapidly being connected to enterprise networks and exposed to Internet threats. Armis is a security solution that secures connected devices spread across both industrial and IT environments.
Agentless. Passive. Comprehensive.
Devices in OT environments can't host the software agents required by traditional security products, they can't risk being brought down by intrusive security scans, and they can't be updated easily—if at all. Armis is the first agentless, completely passive OT cyber security platform to address the new threat landscape of connected manufacturing and OT devices. Its unique technology continuously discovers and profiles devices in your environment, analyzes their behavior to identify risks and attacks, and automatically protects you from suspicious or malicious activity.
Avoid costly operational downtime.
Sensitive industrial control systems (ICS) are vulnerable to attacks that can halt your entire operation. And every minute a manufacturing line isn't online can have catastrophic effects on an organization's bottom line. The Armis OT cyber security platform keeps you running by:
- Identifying vulnerable OT devices in your environment
- Monitoring device behavior to detect compromises or policy violations
- Stopping attacks from moving laterally from device to device
- Taking action to quarantine suspicious or malicious devices
Detect cyber attacks.
Armis is purpose-built to detect cyber attacks within manufacturing and industrial environments. As a result, Armis provides comprehensive coverage of the cyber attack techniques listed in the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS matrix.
Ensure quality and safety standards.
A successful attack against OT devices can have devastating consequences for product quality and human safety. The Armis platform lets you:
- Identify existing vulnerabilities that attackers might exploit
- Verify the integrity of network controls
- Ensure compliance with security frameworks such as NIST CSF and the CIS Critical Security Controls
Agentless and passive OT cyber security that lets you see, identify and classify every device, track behavior, identify threats, and take action - protecting business critical information and systems.
How Armis is different from traditional security tools
- Provides continuous monitoring and response for managed computers
- Requires an agent
- 100% agentless
- Effective on managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices
- Protects the network perimeter and core
- Focused on network traffic, not device behavior
- No device knowledgebase
- Protects devices at the access layer
- Focused on device state and behavior
- Deep understanding of device behavior
- Assumes the network is trusted
- Discovers devices on enterprise networks only
- Can’t detect threats or compromised devices
- Assumes Zero Trust
- Discovers devices on network and in the airspace (Bluetooth, etc.)
- Assesses device risk and threats
- Tracks the behavior of users
- Looks for anomalies in user behavior
- No device tracking
- Tracks the behavior of devices
- Compares behavior against our Device Knowledgebase
- Understands “good” vs. "bad" behavior