Armis Enables Holistic and Comprehensive Visibility and Control Across the Manufacturing Environment
Colgate-Palmolive has a dedicated security team in place to oversee its IT infrastructure in hundreds of locations. In keeping with its adherence to best practices and using best available technologies, the company implemented Armis to provide the OT security team with broader visibility, insights into gaps, and the ability to fine-tune policy in alignment with current threats and risks. Colgate-Palmolive now works in close collaboration with the vendor to continually drive new, out-of-the-box use cases for Armis at its manufacturing facilities.
Colgate-Palmolive has been supplying hundreds of millions of consumers all over the world with personal care, household, healthcare, and veterinary products. The company has over 60 locations in the U.S. and 280 locations in more than 70 countries overseas.
While Colgate-Palmolive has a large, seasoned security team overseeing the IT infrastructure, the operational technology (OT) security team is evolving and growing. At the helm are Information Security Engineers Rafia Noor and Shem Stephens. Both are deeply involved in strategic OT initiatives and operationalization of solutions and processes at the organization’s more than 40 manufacturing plants.Continue Reading
- Detailed insights into the new technologies that are continually introduced to the manufacturing environment
- Easy-to-create security policies that map to the latest threats and risks
- Modern, easy-to-navigate user interface
- Software-as-a-Service solution for easy deployment and maintenance
- Automatic threat detection and response
- Rich data sets available in a single, simple-to-access dashboard, thanks to integrations with existing tools
- Collaborative and agile vendor who takes customer feedback seriously and provides rapid feature enhancements