Armis is a Leader in the Frost Radar™: Operational Technology Cybersecurity Solutions, 2023 report by Frost & Sullivan and earns a perfect score for innovation.
click image to enlarge
According to the Frost Radar™: Operational Technology Cybersecurity, 2023 report, “As the need for OT cybersecurity continues to grow in the face of new and evolving digital threats, more businesses are realizing how OT solutions can safeguard their operations and mitigate vulnerabilities already present in their environments.” Read Frost & Sullivan’s analysis of global vendors that have asset visibility and threat detection capabilities and why Armis was named a Leader.
The report examines OT security vendors for their innovation and growth potential. It highlights key attributes of Armis Centrix™ for OT/IoT Security, such as:
- The Armis AI-driven Asset Intelligence Engine, a collective engine analyzing attributes of billions of assets worldwide
- Cloud-based frictionless approach that enables easy deployment, adaptability and scalability in customer environments
- Comprehensive coverage and proactive threat prevention
- Profiling and gap analysis that works in conjunction with your existing security ecosystem
- Advanced cyber risk management with vulnerability prioritization and remediation
Download a complimentary copy of the report to read Frost & Sullivan’s comprehensive analysis of the OT Security market and why Armis was named a Leader.