Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis is seeking a Customer Engagement Manager (CEM) who will manage the overall engagement of customers for assigned accounts by region/segment. This person will hold the high-level overview of all engagement activities on the account, the interdependencies, scheduling, milestones, and general tracking of accomplishments. The role requires extensive coordination between the customer and Armis, and across a variety of teams. The CEM will be responsible for managing engagement strategies and meeting engagement metrics of Armis customers.
What you will do
- Establish client relationships and manage communication with the customer at all levels
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize opportunities to build relationships and to establish a footprint with our customers
- Work with the team delivering the service to perform planning, analysis, coordination, and reporting activities to keep projects and tasks on schedule
- Follow established guidelines for engagement, but also recognize when to take initiative and which areas require additional attention in order to maintain a healthy customer engagement
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes, and methodologies
- As part of the account team, the CEM will be required to help identify when the client requires additional (service) resources from Armis and suggest how to make this accessible to the customer
- Work within Gainsight to maintain customer engagement records
Who we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in sales, customer service, project management, or consulting
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Detail and goal-oriented
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project management certification desired (e.g. CSM, APM, PMP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or any related field; MBA a plus
- Strong experience managing multiple projects that involve internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create a high level of engagement and enthusiasm
- Outstanding time management and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal and ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to negotiate with clients
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence to determine what is required
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Experience managing projects
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Great organizational skills
- Identifies opportunities to upsell products and services to existing accounts and communicates opportunities to Sales
- Ability to nurture working relationships with clients throughout the customer lifecycle
Pay ranges $94,000 to $158,000
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.