Join Armis in Dublin for Armis Connect

Learn More


Armis research shows more than one third of breached organizations faced operational downtime and financial loss.

  • 70% say their organization was breached as part of a cyber attack in the last 12 months, and 26% experienced multiple breaches in the same period.

  • Operational downtime (43%) and financial loss (37%) are the most common consequences of being breached.

  • IoT security is the top challenge in region, followed by outdated legacy infrastructure and balancing the need for security with the desire to innovate and adopt new technologies quickly.

  • On an average business day, 56,400 physical and virtual assets are connected to organizational networks. Only 51% of these assets are monitored, leaving half (49%) unmonitored.

  • 11 different sources are used to collect threat intelligence data. However, with just 50% to 56% of related processes automated, only 62% of the information gathered is actionable, leading to 32% of cybersecurity teams being overwhelmed by cyber threat information.

  • Download the Report

    © 2024 Armis Inc. All Rights Reserved.