The Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Security Controls form the foundation of virtually every security program employed today. With a reputation for being both effective and practical, the Controls are actionable measures that enterprises should implement to prevent or mitigate known cyberattacks.
To help organizations with their CIS Controls implementation, Armis prepared a white paper detailing how our platform addresses the most important security safeguards.
Read our white paper to learn:
- The importance of the CIS Controls for a strong cybersecurity posture
- The security gaps most enterprises experience when implementing the CIS Controls
- How Armis provides coverage for 12 of the 18 CIS Controls and addresses the gaps and problems that are often associated with traditional CIS Controls
Overcome common gaps in enterprise security
Organizations can run into some tough realities when they try to implement the CIS Control framework. Up to 90% of business devices are unmanaged now—things like industrial control systems, medical devices, and other Internet of Things (IoT) devices. These unmanaged and IoT devices may not be discoverable and are often undetected by traditional tools, complicating the implementation of even the most basic types of security requirements.
Learn the Armis difference
Armis helps organizations address those security challenges because our agentless device security platform identifies, analyzes and monitors assets of all kinds—managed and unmanaged—and delivers all of that intelligence in a unified, real-time view.
Our white paper describes how Armis supports these CIS Controls:
- Control 1: Inventory and Control of Enterprise Assets
- Control 2: Inventory and Control of Software Assets
- Control 3: Data Protection
- Control 4: Secure Configurations of Enterprise Assets and Software
- Control 5: Account Management
- Control 6: Access Control Management
- Control 7: Continuous Vulnerability Management
- Control 8: Audit Log Management
- Control 10: Malware Defenses
- Control 12: Network Infrastructure Management
- Control 13: Network Monitoring and Defense
- Control 17: Incident Response Management
Get our guide to CIS Controls framework implementation
Don’t let information gaps and siloed data stop your organization from adopting the CIS best practices. Download your copy of our white paper to explore how Armis implements the CIS Benchmark Controls for real-time, continuous insights into your environment.