Zero Trust Security for Unmanaged Devices
In our webinar Zero Trust Security for Unmanaged and IoT Devices, Jack Marsal, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Armis, offers a deep dive into the Forrester Zero Trust architecture and its implementation challenges.
What you will learn from watching this webinar:
- What is a Zero Trust security model
- Why it’s so important to have a Zero Trust strategy
- How companies typically implement Zero Trust models in network security
- What are the common security gaps for unmanaged and Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- How the Armis Agentless Device Security Platform addresses all Zero Trust controls
The key pillars of the Forrester Zero Trust framework
The Zero Trust approach – introduced by Forrester – is based on the assumption that no person or device is trusted by default on a network. Zero Trust requires users and devices to be continuously monitored to maintain their network access. The core principle is to never trust, always verify.