Microsoft Active Directory (AD) is a set of identity-related directory services for authentication and authorization of users and computers in Windows domain networks.
Retrieve detailed information on all Active Directory users and machines
- The retrieved information is correlated with other data sources.
- Identify user access by device and timeline
- Fetch the details about user access per machine
- Obtain the status of each account
- Add third-party integrations to identify the last logged in user by device
Verify compliance with Active Directory security policies by detecting the following:
- Computers with the AD Account disabled
- Computer accounts with the AD Password set to Not Required or Never Expire
- Computers that are not configured to require any pre-authentication