On January 31, 2024, The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) issued an (Emergency Directive ED 24-01) federal agencies to disconnect all Ivanti VPN appliances due to critical vulnerabilities under active exploitation.
Armis is here to help. With Armis, you can address this directive by:
- Providing complete asset visibility of your environment: See every connected device, managed or unmanaged, across your IT, OT, and IoT environments.
- Supply asset intelligence: Leverage Armis to append crucial information to all assets
- Offer real-time threat detection: Identify and prioritize vulnerabilities and potential breaches before they can cause damage.
- Gain insights into device behavior and potential security risks with continuous a risk assessment:
- Quickly isolate and neutralize compromised devices with automated responses.
- Set up an ecosystem of trust that provides a comprehensive view and response to all issues.
Complete this form and an Armis Representative will be in touch with you ASAP.
If you are an Armis client, please reach out to your Customer Success Representative or click here.