Multiple Armis Integrations Correlate Device Data to Help Surface and Prioritize Vulnerabilities
This global financial services organization prides itself on striving for excellence in all areas—including cybersecurity. Armis was deployed as part of its security maturity initiative and provided the organization with 100% visibility to all assets.
Armis integrates with the extensive set of solutions in the organization’s security architecture amplified and correlated device data to help guide vulnerability management by identifying and prioritizing the most critical vulnerabilities to be remediated to reduce their attack surface.
Also, thanks to Armis, the security team was able to perform gap analysis to determine which devices lacked up-to-date and mission-critical security protections. By filling these gaps, the organization achieved a more robust risk profile and can confidently claim 100% coverage at audit time.Continue Reading
- Gaining visibility to all assets in the environment
- Extracting deeper insights on vulnerabilities
- Improving accuracy of the CMDB
- Maintaining compliance with industry and government regulations
- 100% visibility to all assets achttps://www.armis.com/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=app_resource#ross the entire estate
- Integrations with cybersecurity related tools providing enriched device data
- A single, centralized dashboard for monitoring and compliance reporting
- Prioritization of vulnerabilities for faster remediation
- Less time spent on building home-grown API integration tools
- Simplified M&A integrations