Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Data Analysis is a major part of the company’s main growth drivers, involving POC processes with potential clients, the development of a unique company Knowledge Base, and supporting product decisions through data research
As a data analyst you will be responsible for creating useful and creative data insights based on network and security data, suggest product-intelligence enhancements based on data, and develop areas of inimitable company knowledge.
In this role, you will need to know how to look and utilize the small details in order to create the big picture. Prioritizing tasks and quickly understanding client needs will prove a crucial aspect. Love for raw data is also necessary, along with a keen sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn new things on a daily basis.
- Create useful and creative data insights to improve the product
- Develop automated tools for data-related tasks, such as scrapers and scripts.
- Take responsibility for lateral data enrichment tasks
- Enrich data and knowledge base through external sources
- Explore on occasion raw network data (packets)
- Take part in the implementation of manual procedures into product
- Assist the product team in improving presented value
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies
- Develop unique knowledge in specific areas
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
- 3+ years of experience with extracting insights from data - MUST
- Experience in SQL - MUST
- Experience in Programming (Python) - MUST
- Good familiarity with networks, networking concepts and traffic - PLUS
- Experience with cyber-security - PLUS
- Experience in project management - PLUS
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in English (writing)
Join our awesome team if you’re:
Intelligent, hard-working, curious individual, that loves to learn and explore.
A detail-oriented person, who can see how to construct a huge building from small bricks and stones.
Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.