Armis partners with the best regional and global players in the industry to provide planning, deployment and operational services for our customers.
Whether you are looking for a comprehensive OT/IOT Device Risk Assessment across all your sites and remote locations, assistance deploying Armis seamlessly, or if you need a second set of eyes to help you manage and get the most out of your Armis investment, we have you covered.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen and Armis have partnered to protect global enterprises against the most consequential cyber threats including the new threat vector from unmanaged devices. Booz Allen brings together over 7,000 strong experts with years of proven cyber experience and industry specific expertise.
Together, Booz Allen and Armis enable global organizations to:
- Uncover and address hidden threats across managed and unmanaged, cloud, IoT, OT, and IT assets
- Drive rapid ROI. Nothing to install or configure means no impact on your environment.
- Fully utilize your existing tech stack.
- Reduce time to respond to cyber attacks.
- Solve for unmanaged devices.
- Automate response efforts to reduce team overload.
CI Security helps organizations with the two most difficult cybersecurity issues they are facing today because of a shortage of qualified staff:
- Evolving their entire security programs
- Around-the-clock threat detection & response.
Organizations with both Armis and CI Security get a truly evolved security posture. With Armis, they have visibility into all the devices on their network and when an issue arises, CI Security’s SOC Analysts investigate it fully to help remove intruders quickly. On average, criminals are inside networks for more than 200 days. With Armis & CI Security, you can kick them out in minutes, not months.
Armis has partnered with IBM to deliver X-Force Threat Management for IoT. This fully managed service can protect your environment from the threat of unmanaged and IoT devices. An agentless threat management service rapidly detects these devices using artificial intelligence and machine language-assisted discovery, fingerprinting, and vulnerability management across the threat lifecycle. IBM has created an integrated delivery platform using a programmatic approach along with business context and curated intelligence.
Armis also works with IBM X-Force Threat Management for OT can protect the unique OT environment using technology to monitor industrial control and SCADA systems. We have helped companies globally on their OT security journey and incorporated successful practices into the solution to help guide you in designing, implementing, training and managing your OT security.
KPMG has partnered with Armis to provide enterprises with unparalleled device security and asset discovery capabilities. The Armis/KPMG alliance will:
- Foster a culture of cyber resilience. Enterprises will be looking to break down barriers between departments and looking for insights and a single source of truth across IT, OT and business-facing functions, in order to promote resilience by design across the organization;
- Focus on protecting critical capabilities and services. Reveal the vulnerabilities within existing critical services and assets, along with the best approach to protecting them. Armis and KPMG will allow organizations to establish cyber hygiene across all connected devices by establishing baseline behavioral models of said devices and monitoring for any abnormalities. The alliance also seeks to prioritize focus on cyber automation
- Balance risk-informed decisions. Provide enterprises with practical and meaningful cyber risk metrics and understanding said risks to operations when designing new digital strategies. The Armis platform will allow our businesses and institutions to take a systemic approach to risk management by uncovering threats within connected devices, both managed and unmanaged, as well as Cloud, and IoT assets
- Update and upgrade responses to business continuity plans. Crisis management teams will be equipped with new ways of responding to threats and quarantining infected devices. The Armis platform allows for automated response capabilities that will empower technical teams to respond appropriately to threats by constantly monitoring and alerting any threat in real-time, rather than being dependent on a scheduled scan.
- Strengthen ecosystem-wide collaboration. If there is strength in numbers, Armis’ 300 million device profile knowledgebase is the strongest show of strength. Furthermore, as there is no need to install or configure anything within the existing infrastructure, Armis’ passive monitoring will not slow down operations.
The bleeding edge of businesses are using new IoT technologies. Wrapping them into the security fabric is critical to expanding this technology within the enterprise environment is Optiv’s business. In IOT, Optiv has the following services:
- Risk Workshops: Define risk and best practices in a converging technology landscape.
- IoT Discovery (using Armis): Tap into client production network to identify any IoT connected devices and identify the most vulnerable assets.
- IoT Device Research: Optiv finds bugs and zero days in devices before (or after) release. This uses a mix of reverse engineering and white hat know-how to deliver a stronger client product.
- Threat hunting (Using Armis): Optiv has agents on staff to assist in the discovery of bad actors in IoT environments.
Optiv partners with Armis via straight resell, aaS, or part of a managed service.
New technology and internet connectivity provide an efficient, economical way for organizations to manage their operational technologies (OT) and IoT devices remotely. As these systems, devices and supporting networks become more connected, they also become more exposed to vulnerabilities, such as cyberattacks.
While many organizations have developed mature processes and controls for securing and protecting their IT networks and systems, the networks related to OT/IoT are often overlooked, leaving them the perfect target for cyberthreats. Cyberattacks and breaches can have serious impacts on an organization, from significant costs to brand reputation, long-term business viability, and even injuries or loss of life.
A holistic, systematic assessment of the OT/IoT and IT infrastructure can identify vulnerabilities and protect the cybersecurity of the facility and the entire organization.
TEKsystems Global Services delivers SaaS asset inventory, cyber-risk and vulnerability assessments for IoT, IT, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and other OT-connected devices. Together with Armis, we deliver value and results through IoT/OT evaluations and remediation.
About TEKsystems and TEKsystems Global Services
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.