Read how security managers in manufacturing organizations are dealing with new cyber risks associated with digital connected devices such as Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Industrial Control Systems (ICS), etc. According to the “State Of Enterprise IoT Security In North America: Unmanaged And Unsecured” study that was commissioned* by Armis:
- 73% of organizations surveyed estimate that at least half of all devices in their enterprise are unmanaged or IoT devices
- 74% are “very-to-extremely concerned” about the risks posed by unmanaged and IoT devices
- 66% have experienced an IoT-related security incident
- 96% plan to increase their budget dedicated to unmanaged and IoT device security
- 48% are planning to deploy an agentless security platform over the next 24 months are planning to increase spending on security for IoT and unmanaged devices over the next 24 months
Learn more by filling out the form and downloading the study.
*This commissioned study was conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Armis.
|This content should open in a new browser tab, and a direct link was sent to the email address you provided. If this content doesn't open here, please check your browser's settings or click the direct link sent to your email.|