The new year is off to a quick start, with the month of January already in our rearview mirror. As we head into February, the Armis team is extremely excited for what’s to come (more on that soon!).
Before we shift gears fully into the new month, we’d like to recap what we’ve accomplished together over the last thirty-one days by way of news announcements, thought leadership commentary, and media mentions.
Below, please find our monthly asset visibility and security news roundup for the month of January 2023! Continue reading for all that our collective team achieved together last month.
- On January 24th, we launched the Armis State of Cyberwarfare and Trends Report: 2022-2023. This report continues to generate interest from news outlets across the globe that are covering the findings from Armis, including:
- Forbes, The Register, VentureBeat, BetaNews, SC Media, SiliconANGLE, CyberNews, CyberWire, Techosmo, The Spuzz, Cyber Magazine, CySecurity, and Dnyuz.
- Business Leader, Continuity Central, New Electronics, IT Brief UK, SecurityBrief UK, Emerging Risks, TelcoNews UK, ChannelLife, Security Buzz, CMOTech, eCommerce News, DataCentreNews, Information IT Security Guru, The Cyber Express, and CFO Tech.
- L’Entrepreneur, Alliancy, Global Security Mag, L’Enterprise Conectee, GPO MAG, ITRinnovations, ITRSoftware, ITchannel Info, La vie numérique, Informatique News, Tendances IT, Infi DSI, Securite Developpez, and ITRnews.
- GledInstitute, Silicon, Line of Biz, Datensicherheit, infopoint-security, Security Storage Channel, Global Security Mag, Germany, SecTank, IT-Daily, InfoPoint-Security, versicherungsbetriebe, Global security Mag, and GI Geldinstitute.
- Spain – El Español, EscudoDigital, Computing, IT Digital Security, Zona Movilidad, CiberseguridadTIC, Globb TV, ITespresso, El Español, CSO, El Obrero, IT User, Infobae, La Vanguardia, and Hay canal.
- Portugal – Jornal Público, Dinheiro Vivo, Executive Digest, IT Channel, IT Security, InforChannel, Ntech.news, Jornal Público, Ardina, and Computerworld.
- The Netherlands
- Yevgeny Dibrov, CEO and Co-founder of Armis:
- Nadir Izrael, CTO and Co-founder of Armis:
- Contributed an article to Executive Digest (Portugal) around how tech trends impact the cybersecurity landscape. This article also published in IT Security (Portugal).
- Was quoted in IT Security Guru (UK) highlighting how in 2023 he anticipates we’ll see increased investments geared towards integrating security and technology.
- Steve Gyurindak, CTO of Network and Operational Technology at Armis:
- Ziv Dines, CTO for Cyber at Armis:
- Shared a 2023 Zero Trust prediction for a roundup in SDxCentral.
- Chris Dobrec, VP Product and Industry Solutions:
- Andy Norton, European Cyber Risk Officer:
- Contributed an article to Infosecurity Magazine (UK) surrounding how security breaches are inevitable, not illimitable.
- Vesku Turtia, Regional Sales Director for Iberia:
- Mirko Bülles, Director TAM EMEA/APAC:
- Published a byline in Emerce (Netherlands) and Hitmarketing (Netherlands) highlighting why OT is a blind spot in cybersecurity.
- Published a byline on 2023 cybersecurity predictions in IT-Welt.at (Germany).
- Lars Hermind, Regional Director for Nordics & Benelux:
- Was profiled in ITWatch (Denmark), sharing what led him to Armis.
- Interviewed with Elektronikfokus (Denmark) for a conversation on how Armis can help protect the extended attack surface created by connected assets.
- Contributed an article to Computerworld (Denmark) sharing five predictions for cybersecurity in 2023.
- Mathieu Richard, Channel Manager for France:
- Jenny Bruk, Senior Director of Engineering at Armis:
- Shared with Geektime (Israel) why she believes “cost efficiency” will be a key buzzword for 2023.
- Armis was mentioned in a Globes (Israel) article surrounding how to break into a Tesla with no keys.
- TechRepublic included Armis insights in an article surrounding why securing the edge begins with securing IoT devices. This article syndicated to Business Telegraph (UK), TechNewsBoy, and Lesnouvelles (France).
- Inno3 (Italy) published thought leadership from Armis, highlighting five trends that will characterize cybersecurity in the healthcare sector in 2023.
- Tecnomedicina (Italy) and Sanità Digitale (Italy) included Armis insights in articles highlighting 2023 cybersecurity forecasts for the healthcare sector.
- ZDNet Japan published an article regarding the partner event that Armis held this January in Tokyo.
We’re happy to continuously push out news and thought leadership in support of our mission to address the new extended attack surface that connected assets create. Interested in learning more about Armis or connecting with a member of our team? Contact us here!