Before you can defend your Industrial Control System (ICS) infrastructure, you need to understand how an adversary might attack it. The new MITRE ATT&CK™ for ICS framework helps security practitioners —
- Identify the most active threat actors targeting ICS environments.
- Understand tactics and techniques most commonly used by threat actors.
- Prioritize each tactic and technique based on probability and potential impact.
- Assess current defenses, understand gaps, and plan improved defenses.
Comprehensive Coverage for MITRE ATT&CK for ICS
Armis Centrix™ helps organizations align with the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS framework. Armis Centrix(TM) provides comprehensive coverage by discovering every device on your network and in your airspace. Once each device has been discovered, Armis analyzes device behavior to identify risks and detect cyberattack techniques.
- ◼ Techniques that Armis can detect at inception
- ◼ Techniques that Armis can detect subsequently, or where Armis may be one of many indicators necessary to validate
- * Technique is used in two different tactics
- ** Technique is used in three different tactics
Additional MITRE ATT&CK Resources
MITRE ATT&CK® for ICS – Practical Applications
Join security experts from MITRE, Flex, and Armis to hear how you can use the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS knowledgebase to assess your cyber-defenses & make adjustments.
Comprehensive Coverage for MITRE ATT&CK® for ICS
Armis aligns with the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS framework to solve the unique security challenges in your environment.
MITRE ATT&CK® for ICS Definitive Guide
Download the solution brief to understand performance results from the 2021 MITRE ATT&CK evaluations