In a world of geo-political and economic uncertainty, operational technology (OT) must find a new balance between gaining operational benefits and achieving cyber resilience.
Many critical environments rely on a complex mix of legacy OT and newer industrial IoT (IIoT) devices, creating an ever-more targeted security gap. Real-time context and awareness are imperative to protect your environment.
To enhance your knowledge of the current landscape of OT and ICS, read this white paper for expert insights into current key trends like:
- Legacy systems and new systems have one thing in common
- Operational technology is not just ransomware and has the potential to be weaponized
- Governments worldwide are now committing to reducing risk
- Specialized skills shortage and the talent gap
- How Cloud and SaaS power digital transformation Download the report to find out why true asset visibility and behavior pattern recognition are key to protecting industrial environments from damaging cyber intrusion.