Security teams are being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of assets and vulnerabilities. Traditional vulnerability management platforms fall short, with coverage gaps and missing vulnerabilities from unscannable assets. Moreover, missing context about asset relationships and criticality within the environment, further reduces the effectiveness of these tools, hindering vulnerability prioritization across the entire attack surface.
Armis Centrix™ for Vulnerability Prioritization and Remediation streamlines remediation efforts based on business needs. It centralizes all organizational vulnerabilities across all connected asset types into a single pane-of-glass for easy viewing and management. Rich intelligence and context for every asset and their relationships eliminates research and guesswork, empowering security teams to continually prioritize vulnerability mitigation based on risk to the business.
In this 30-min demo we showcase how the Armis Centrix™ enables organizations to:
- Order and prioritize vulnerabilities based on potential business risk
- Enrich vulnerabilities data with actionable asset and ownership context
- Track remediation SLAs based on criticality and monitor patching progress over time, with customized dashboards and reporting tools
- Orchestrate remediation, mitigation and reports through seamless integrations with IT, Security and SOC tools
- Manage vulnerabilities and assets in a single pane-of-glass