Second Largest Sheriff’s Office in Florida Closes Critical Gaps in Asset Visibility and Gains Comprehensive View of Their Vulnerability, Threat, and Risk Posture
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office in the Tampa Bay area had a good handle on their managed assets but lacked visibility into unmanaged assets, network traffic, and device communication.
Armis provided the IT team with 100% visibility into assets, along with the ability to track device behavior, uncover potential threats, and take appropriate measures to resolve the most relevant issues. In addition, the single, centralized Armis dashboard has been an important tool to support transparency and accountability.
Not only can the law enforcement IT team continually monitor and stay on top of any potential issues, the userfriendly dashboard also provides local government administrators with a firsthand view into the risk posture of the digital environment. This has fostered greater trust and cooperation among these government entities.
- Creating an accurate asset inventory
- Increasing visibility to connected devices and their activities
- Determining what issues need the most attention
- Offers 100% visibility to all managed and unmanaged devices connecting to the network
- Provides extensive, detailed, and actionable data to help with remediation and triage
- Surfaces unusual traffic and anomalous device behavior
- Supports accountability and helps build trust by determining the efficacy of security processes.