We hope that you all had a nice holiday season and wish everyone – Armis colleagues, partners, and customers – a Happy New Year as we kickoff 2023. It’s hard to believe that we’re already onto a new year, but as they say: time flies when you’re having fun… addressing the new extended attack surface that connected assets create!
Before we all look ahead to achieving our personal and professional new years resolutions, we wanted to bring you our regularly scheduled monthly roundup of Armis thought leadership, news, and media mentions as a recap of December 2022 coverage. Continue reading for all that our collective team achieved together last month.
- Nadir Izrael, CTO and Co-founder of Armis:
- Curtis Simpson, CISO at Armis:
- Interviewed with The Jerusalem Post (Israel), discussing the new extended attack surface that connected assets create and how to secure those assets. This also published in print.
- Steve Gyurindak, Field CTO of Networking and OT for Armis:
- Was a guest on the SDxCentral podcast alongside Armis customer Michael Sherwood, Chief Innovation Officer for the City of Las Vegas, discussing how Armis is helping to secure Sin City.
- Chris Dobrec, VP Product and Industry Solutions:
- Was quoted in an Infosecurity Magazine article discussing the top cybersecurity lessons from 2022 that security teams should apply in 2023, sharing specific insights on cyber investments.
- Shared a 5G prediction in a BetaNews 2023 predictions roundup.
- Offered thought leadership commentary to TechTarget’s SearchSecurity on the rapidly evolving landscape surrounding OT security, which also syndicated to Business Telegraph (UK).
- Authored a byline sharing the top 5 trends in IoT cyber. This byline syndicated across a number of French news outlets, including Global Security Mag (France), Back to Science (France), Info DSI (France), Tendances IT (France), Electronique News Mag (France), ITR News (France), ITR Manager (France), ITR Software (France), Cybersecurite Solutions (France), and IT channel (France).
- Andy Norton, European Cyber Risk Officer:
- Shared thoughts with Tech Monitor (UK) on the Conti ransomware group.
- Commented on the revised Network and Information Systems Security Directive (NIS2) which aims to strengthen cybersecurity. The post was published in Versicherungsbetriebe (Germany), Geldinstitute (Germany), Sectank (Germany), Infopoint Security (Germany), and Datensicherheit (Germany) and in a print newspaper in Spain.
- Also shared insights with Hay Canal (Spain) on the EU’s NIS2 directive.
- Was quoted in an ITPro (UK) article on the ‘CryWiper’ trojan.
- Nicola Altavilla, Country Manager for Italy:
- Was interviewed by ICT Business (Italy) discussing why effective security starts with asset visibility.
- Jean-Michel Tavernier, Country Manager for France
- Lars Hermind, Regional Sales Director for Benelux and the Nordics:
- Authored a byline in ITWatch (Denmark) on how some companies are mistakenly creating security gaps, prioritizing IT security and forgetting about OT security.
- Tetsuya Akiya, Regional Manager Japan:
- Vesku Turtia, Regional Sales Director for Iberia:
- Was interviewed by Business.IT (Portugual) on why cyber hygiene is critical.
- Shared healthcare cyber predictions, which published in Observador (Portugal).
- Offered OT and ICS security forecasts for 2023 that hit in IT Security (Portugal).
- Contributed IoT cyber predictions which were shared in Computerworld (Portugal).
- Was interviewed live on camera by IT Digital Security (Spain), sharing his 2023 cybersecurity predictions.
- Contributed thought leadership insights to Dealer World (Spain).
- Mirko Bülles, Director TAM EMEA/APAC:
- Michael Greer, Sales Engineer:
- Contributed an article to JDN (France) on why it’s critical for organizations to continuously inventory their connected assets.
- Jenny Bruk, Senior Director of Engineering at Armis:
- Rocío Vaquero, Partner Business Manager – Iberia/Mediterranean in Sales/EMEA:
- Was a guest on the IT Channel Weekly (Portugual) podcast.
- The Record shared thought leadership from Armis on why it’s critical that healthcare delivery organizations keep cybersecurity top of mind.
- Thought leadership from Armis in response to the recent cyberattack impacting a French hospital in Versailles published in an Emerging Risks (UK) article and Global Security Mag (France).
- The Cyberwire shared Armis predictions in their newsletter.
- IT Channel (Portugal) Channel Partner (Spain), and DealerWorld (Spain) published articles about the Armis Partner Experience Program (APEX) Manage program.
- IT-Sicherheit (Germany), NetThings (Portugal), and IT-Sicherheit (Germany) covered the news of the Armis platform’s availability on the Google Cloud marketplace in the latest print issue of the magazine (page 8).
- A contributor to Dark Reading spoke favorably of Armis in an article surrounding how attack surface management can fill gaps while working to implement a software bill of materials. This article syndicated to Business Telegraph.
- Bud Broomhead, CEO at Viakoo, mentioned Armis in an SC Media article about how a vast majority of IoT devices are out of compliance with industry best practices, highlighting Armis as a leading vendor helping organizations to discover IoT devices and assess their vulnerabilities.
- Just Style mentioned Armis in a buyer’s guide highlighting the leading cybersecurity companies for the apparel industry, while Just Drinks included Armis in a buyer’s guide for companies in the food and beverage space.
- Cryptika (Middle East) included Armis in a list of the ten best IoT security tools for 2023.
We’re happy to continuously push out news and thought leadership in support of our mission to address the new extended attack surface that connected assets create. Interested in learning more about Armis or connecting with a member of our team? Contact us here or by emailing [email protected].