State Of Enterprise IoT Security In North America: Unmanaged And Unsecured
Read how enterprise security managers are dealing with the explosion of unmanaged and IoT devices in their environment.* According to the “State Of Enterprise IoT Security In North America: Unmanaged And Unsecured” study that was commissioned* by Armis:
- 69% of enterprises have more IoT devices on their networks than computers
- 84% of security professionals believe IoT devices are more vulnerable than computers
- 67% of enterprises have experienced an IoT security incident
- Only 16% of enterprise security managers say they have adequate visibility to the IoT devices in their environments
- 93% of enterprises are planning to increase their spending on security for IoT and unmanaged devices
Learn more by filling out the form and downloading the study.
*This commissioned study was conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Armis.