New Cool Vendor for IoT Security Report – Gartner
Gartner includes Armis in the 2017 “Cool Vendors in Security for Midsize Enterprises.” This report identifies new players offering a disruptive combination of innovation and midsize enterprise suitability.
Download this report to learn:
- IoT security use cases
- The importance of an agentless solution
- How to reduce administrative overhead
Buyers’ Guide to IoT Security
The use of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices has skyrocketed in our businesses, factories, and hospitals. The Mirai, Hajime, and Persirai botnets demonstrated how this explosive growth has created a new attack surface, already exploited by cybercriminals. Businesses must now address this new threat landscape to determine how to protect themselves.
Download this Guide to learn:
- 5 things an IoT security solution must do
- IoT security use cases
- How legacy technologies are falling short
451 Research Marketing Insight Report – Armis
451 Research recognizes the significant threat vector the new unmanaged and rogue IoT devices present today’s enterprises. See why 451 calls Armis a “breath of fresh air” for enterprises, providing complete visibility across all device-to-device and device-to-network connections in your environment.
Download the report to learn about:
- Pinpointing and isolating rogue access points
- Integrating IoT security with existing security solutions
- Monitoring regulatory compliance
- Mapping out the attack surface
BlueBorne – Technical White Paper
This research paper explores the areas in Bluetooth’s implementations in which the vulnerabilities were found, and details the vulnerabilities discovered by Armis Labs. It covers eight vulnerabilities that are a part of the attack vector so far.
Securing Unmanaged Devices in the Enterprise
The traditional security architecture is broken. It is not designed to address all the new unmanaged devices flooding the Enterprise. Wired and wireless devices that can’t host an agent or are using non-standard operating systems.
Read this white paper to learn how:
- The traditional security model is corroding
- IoT search engines expand the attack surface
- Patching inconsistencies lead to risk
- To modernize the security architecture for all devices
Protecting the Enterprise from BlueBorne
Traditional security controls are blind to BlueBorne and similar airborne attacks. Armis introduces a new layer of security that enables enterprises to continuously monitor and automatically protect unmanaged and IoT devices from BlueBorne-like exploits.
Read this paper to learn:
- How BlueBorne circumvents existing security tools
- Why patching and air gapping falls short
- How to protect your network from other IoT threats