Secure devices that connect the cities of the future.
Smart City initiatives like intelligent information and communication technology (ICT) and Internet of Things (IoT) platforms help reduce traffic congestion, energy and water consumption, crime, and improve services your city provides. But the devices these initiatives rely on are often highly insecure. They lack built-in security controls, they can’t easily receive software updates, and they can’t host agents, leaving them unseen and unmonitored by traditional security products.
Agentless. Passive. Comprehensive.
Making sure the connected devices that help you keep roads open and utilities flowing is important to you, but it's even more important to the citizens you serve. Armis is the first agentless, completely passive security platform to address the new threat landscape of connected devices. Its unique technology continuously discovers and profiles devices in your environment, analyzes their behavior to identify risks and attacks, and automatically protects you from suspicious or malicious activity.
See every device, every risk.
The Armis agentless device security platform lets you see every device on or off your network — traffic sensors, cameras, lighting controls, or rogue devices. Traditional security solutions can’t do this. The Armis platform can:
- Generate a real-time inventory of all devices
- Assess risks according to twelve different attributes
- Detect unauthorized network connections (policy violations)
Detect attacks on smart city devices.
Since most smart city devices are highly vulnerable to attack, it is important to monitor devices continuously to detect compromises as quickly as possible. Traditional security tools can’t do this, but the Armis agentless device security platform is purpose-built for this function.
- Continuously, passively monitors device behavior
- Detects behavioral anomalies and compromised devices
- Stops cyber attacks from progressing
Deploy quickly and manage simply.
The Armis platform is cloud-based, which makes setup easy and fast. There are no agents to deploy, no hardware sensors to install. The platform uses the infrastructure that you already have in place and requires no changes to your existing network. The Armis threat detection engine includes built-in expert knowledge so your staff doesn’t need to become experts in IoT security.
Agentless and passive security that sees, identifies and classifies every device, tracks behavior, identifies threats, and takes action — protecting business critical information and systems.
Armis fills the gap left by traditional security tools
- Provides continuous monitoring and response for managed computers
- Requires an agent
- 100% agentless
- Effective on managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices
- Protects the network perimeter and core
- Focused on network traffic, not device behavior
- No device knowledgebase
- Protects devices at the access layer
- Focused on device state and behavior
- Deep understanding of device behavior
- Assumes the network is trusted
- Discovers devices on enterprise networks only
- Can’t detect threats or compromised devices
- Assumes Zero Trust
- Discovers devices on network and in the airspace (Bluetooth, etc.)
- Assesses device risk and threats
- Tracks the behavior of users
- Looks for anomalies in user behavior
- No device tracking
- Tracks the behavior of devices
- Compares behavior against our Device Knowledgebase
- Understands “good” vs. "bad" behavior