Secure devices, customers, and the shopping experience.
Today’s retail environments have seen an explosion of connected devices from the warehouse to the shop floor. Devices like smart forklifts, beacons and sensors, bar code readers, interactive kiosks, and mobile point-of-sale terminals are transforming how you do business. They also create a new attack surface traditional security tools can’t protect. Without the right security, these devices can put sensitive customer data, day-to-day supply chain operations, and your business at risk.
Agentless. Passive. Comprehensive.
Protecting your connected devices, your customers, and their shopping experience from threats is critical. Armis is the first agentless, completely passive security platform to address the new threat landscape of connected devices. Its unique technology continuously discovers and profiles devices in your environment, analyzes their behavior to identify risks and attacks, and automatically protects you from suspicious or malicious activity.
Prevent supply chain interruptions.
Any downtime in your automated supply chain and inventory management can have costly effects. The Armis platform secures the connected devices that keep these systems moving. Armis can:
- Perform ongoing risk scoring and device behavior tracking
- Provide real-time risk assessments
- Pinpoints and mitigates risky devices and activities that could indicate threats or attacks
Respond quickly to threats.
The Armis platform continually monitors every device on your network for suspicious or malicious activity. If a threat is identified, the platform can automatically quarantine the suspicious device to stop attacks on your business. The Armis platform also integrates with your existing network infrastructure and enforcement points like firewalls and NAC, extending their value.
Deploy in as little as 15 minutes.
The Armis platform is frictionless to deploy and can be up and running in minutes to hours, letting you see the devices in and around your environment.
- No software agents to deploy or manage
- No additional hardware to install
- Simple, fast Meraki cloud-to-cloud integration
Agentless and passive security that identifies and classifies every unmanaged and IoT device, tracks behavior, identifies threats, and takes action - protecting retail devices and operations.
Armis fills the gap left by traditional security tools
- Provides continuous monitoring and response for managed computers
- Requires an agent
- 100% agentless
- Effective on managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices
- Protects the network perimeter and core
- Focused on network traffic, not device behavior
- No device knowledgebase
- Protects devices at the access layer
- Focused on device state and behavior
- Deep understanding of device behavior
- Assumes the network is trusted
- Discovers devices on enterprise networks only
- Can’t detect threats or compromised devices
- Assumes Zero Trust
- Discovers devices on network and in the airspace (Bluetooth, etc.)
- Assesses device risk and threats
- Tracks the behavior of users
- Looks for anomalies in user behavior
- No device tracking
- Tracks the behavior of devices
- Compares behavior against our Device Knowledgebase
- Understands “good” vs. "bad" behavior