Financial institutions looking to meet compliance and security audits still face three critical challenges. The first is the time consuming process to identify all their critical assets - from managed devices to BYOD to devices connected from home. Sadly, the CMDB does not make this pain just go away. Second, too many systems are siloed and information is hard to pull together. Third, it is hard to ensure all security policies are automated across this disparate environment.
We provide the most comprehensive, unified cybersecurity asset management platform. Our customers say we see 50% to 70% more devices than any other product they have used.
- We discover and analyze all devices and endpoints across your entire environment
- Identify gaps and vulnerability across your devices and applications
- Automate enforcement of security policies
- Reduce the time and cost to meet your regulatory compliance needs.
Identify your assets. Stay compliant.
Identifying every asset, securing them, and meeting compliance needs is a constant struggle. Whether its laptops, desktops, BYOD devices or WFH employees you need to comply with the FFIEC guidance or CIS Critical Security Controls. A unified, comprehensive view of mobile and smart devices, cloud assets, and cloud systems is the only place to start - and that’s what Armis provides.
“Asset inventory is critical for any security footprint. If you do not understand what is on your network, if you don't understand what is in your infrastructure, how would you even begin to secure those devices? There are many different facets that I can get out of Armis. It's going to help me understand my attack surface. It's going to help me understand the risk at the end point, and it's also going to give risk scoring from the unmanaged device, the IOT perspective.”
Chief Information Security Officer, Clearent
Meet regulatory requirements in record time
Financial services firms must comply with some of the most stringent regulatory and compliance requirements like FINRA, SOX, GLBA, and PCI DSS which require firms to protect critical business and customer information at all times. The Armis platform provides the protection firms need to meet or exceed these requirements.
- Provides a continuous and real-time asset inventory, letting you report on assets in minutes
- Identifies gaps and vulnerabilities in devices and applications
- Saves time and resources during audits
Unify & Secure All Your Cloud Assets
As cloud computing becomes a larger part of every financial or FinTech organization’s workload environment, so does your need to track and identify all those assets - not to mention PCI compliance. From point-of-sale systems to cloud computing, Armis helps organizations meet their PCI compliance needs such as 1.1.2, 1.3, 2.3, 2.4, 6.1 and more.
Armis fills the gap left by traditional security tools.
- Provides continuous monitoring and response for managed computers
- Requires an agent
- 100% agentless
- Effective on managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices
- Protects the network perimeter and core
- Focused on network traffic, not device behavior
- No device knowledgebase
- Protects devices at the access layer
- Focused on device state and behavior
- Deep understanding of device behavior
- Assumes the network is trusted
- Discovers devices on enterprise networks only
- Can’t detect threats or compromised devices
- Assumes Zero Trust
- Discovers devices on network and in the airspace (Bluetooth, etc.)
- Assesses device risk and threats
- Tracks the behavior of users
- Looks for anomalies in user behavior
- No device tracking
- Tracks the behavior of devices
- Compares behavior against our Device Knowledgebase
- Understands “good” vs. "bad" behavior