Secure every device, connection, and transaction.
Speed and security matter for financial services firms. Customers make millions of transactions per second, firms track market conditions in real-time, and trades open and close in nanoseconds. IoT-powered devices can help firms connect with clients and understand their behavior, and they can provide analytics and other insights that help drive increased profit and greater customer loyalty. But they also create an attack surface traditional security tools can't protect.
Agentless. Passive. Comprehensive.
Keeping your connected devices, your customer's sensitive financial data, and their banking and experiences safe from threats is critical. Armis is the first agentless, completely passive security platform to address the new threat landscape of connected devices. Its unique technology continuously discovers and profiles devices in your environment, analyzes their behavior to identify risks and attacks, and automatically protects you from suspicious or malicious activity.
Avoid threats and damaging attacks.
The financial services sector is the backbone of the global economy. Forward-thinking firms know that new, connected technologies help them keep transactions and business running at lightning speed. The Armis platform protects these devices, so you can avoid the risk of damaging attacks.
- Perform ongoing device risk scoring and behavior analysis.
- Respond automatically in real-time to device risk assessments.
- Pinpoint and mitigate risky devices and activities that could indicate an attack.
Meet strict regulatory requirements.
Financial services firms must comply with some of the strictest regulatory and compliance requirements like FINRA, SOX, GLBA, and PCI DSS which require firms to protect critical business and customer information at all times. The Armis platform provides the protection firms need to meet or exceed these requirements.
- Establish and maintain device security at branch offices
- Identify and mitigate threats and quarantine risky devices
- Simplify device inventory and due-diligence when institutions merge
Agentless and passive security that identifies and classifies every device, tracks behavior, identifies threats, and takes action — protecting business critical information and systems.
Armis fills the gap left by traditional security tools.
- Provides continuous monitoring and response for managed computers
- Requires an agent
- 100% agentless
- Effective on managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices
- Protects the network perimeter and core
- Focused on network traffic, not device behavior
- No device knowledgebase
- Protects devices at the access layer
- Focused on device state and behavior
- Deep understanding of device behavior
- Assumes the network is trusted
- Discovers devices on enterprise networks only
- Can’t detect threats or compromised devices
- Assumes Zero Trust
- Discovers devices on network and in the airspace (Bluetooth, etc.)
- Assesses device risk and threats
- Tracks the behavior of users
- Looks for anomalies in user behavior
- No device tracking
- Tracks the behavior of devices
- Compares behavior against our Device Knowledgebase
- Understands “good” vs. "bad" behavior