Join Armis amazing management team as our VP Product!
Armis is looking for a VP Product to Lead the product vision, strategy, execution and culture.
- Define, represent and communicate product strategy and roadmap to all stakeholders.
- Create visibility and alignment across the company about what the product priorities are and why.
- Grow, mentor and manage a team of product managers, UI/UX leaders and Tech Writers.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Collaborate closely with the R&D, marketing and sales teams to launch new products and features.
- Present the strategy, roadmap, and data to the Board of Directors in quarterly board meetings.
- 7+ years product leadership experience and at least 2+ years experience as a VP product In Saas companies.
- Experience in defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale
- Cyber Security Experience knowledge in networking and security technologies
- Technical experience:: You are comfortable working with engineering leadership to prioritize broadly and you understand the technical complexities of your product areas
- Organizational skills: the ability to manage multiple teams with stakeholders across the organization: such as Solutions Architects, Marketing, customer success, and R&D Departments.
- Innovative, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to work with cross-functional teams, fun to work with!