Armis is looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to join our growing UX Design team and Become a central part of our product team.
- Brainstorm with product managers and bring ideas to life
- Develop product requirements and concepts into wireframes and designs
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to build best user experience software products
- The range of design that required starts from pixel-perfect designs for new concepts to continue developed designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are intuitive and simple: Detailed user flows/task flows, wireframes, style guide, user journeys, and page flows
- Min 3+ years of Product Design experience, Hands-on designing interfaces
- Experience solving complex product UX problems
- Self-motivated, directed, and independent
- Data visualization skills
- Experience working with tools such as Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, XD, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Team player with great communication skills and can prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Cybersecurity experience is a huge plus
- Experience in user research, from problem discovery to usability testing.
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication