- Our growing company is looking for a dedicated, professional, and talented Technical Writer to join our team.
- The technical writer will work closely with product managers, R&D engineers, Support, and Success Managers to produce products centric documentation.
- Another ownership will be of the development, execution, and delivery of content in the form of documentation, in-product walkthroughs/content, tutorials, videos, and online customer centric content.
- The technical writer will be responsible for authoring, maintaining, and publishing documentation and owned content.
- The role requires solid leadership capabilities and clear communication skills.
- Execute a content strategy that drives high engagement cross-organization.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure clarity, quality, and consistency.
- Collect, monitor, and analyze metrics and feedback on content, and make improvements accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust strategy as needed.
- Manage the distribution of content across the organization and customer portal.
- Collaborate with product, success, and R&D managers to create valuable, usable concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Background in owning content in the cyber industry - must.
- Understanding of programming languages (at least one language) - an advantage.
- Interviewing and researching skills are required in order to become a subject matter expert in the owned products and the Armis platform.
- Tools: MadCap Flare- Must , Paligo, Camtasia, Pendo/WalkMe - an advantage.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Contribute to the documentation and content creation, review, and publishment processes.
- Leadership capabilities: people person, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English.
- Strong attention to detail.