Technical Account Manager – US East
Remote US - East Region
At Armis, our Technical Account Manager (TAM) serves as the technical liaison for our customers to assist in driving operational success. This is facilitated by the TAM working intimately with our customers to design deployment plans, execute on these plans in an efficient and effective manner, and then assist in the adoption and operationalization of the Armis platform. The TAM team at Armis is highly team oriented; we strongly believe that account success in one area can be utilized to replicate success elsewhere. Our TAMs thrive on doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and have proven themselves over years of working in a variety of technical positions.
As a TAM you would be responsible for:
- Working jointly with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to manage accounts
- Designing Armis implementation plans and driving those plans to completion
- Troubleshooting and/or network connectivity debugging where necessary
- Ensuring that technical and business use cases are appropriately captured and delivered in a timely manner
- Providing technical subject matter expertise where applicable according to the TAMs area(s) of proficiency
- Collaborating with Engineering, Solutions Architecture, Support and Sales teams to drive account success
- B.S in IT, IS, CS, MIS or equivalent degree
- 5+ years experience in a network engineering, architecture, support, or network design capacity
- 5+ years experience in a enterprise solutions service delivery capacity
- Background troubleshooting or supporting large enterprise networks
- Familiarity with network protocols seen in either biomedical, OT/ICS, or corporate IT settings
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Ability to travel regionally as needed (25-30%)
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.