Location: This is a 100% remote position for those based in Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg)
Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber-attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber-attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
The sales organization bridges the gap between the potential customer’s needs and Armis’s products and services offered. They drive sales lead conversions to net business growth and renewals with customer retention.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with enterprise customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management: resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated territories.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes account plans that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software-based solutions to those at senior management and executive level required
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Cyber Security SaaS experience
- Start-Up experience
Armis is the leading unified asset visibility and security platform designed to address the new threat landscape that connected devices create. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see with full context all managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices, including medical devices (IoMT), operational technology (OT), and industrial control systems (ICS). Armis provides passive and unparalleled cybersecurity asset management, risk management, and automated enforcement. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.