Sr. Manager, Content Marketing
Remote Anywhere US
ROLE: Sr. Manager of Content Marketing
LOCATION: Remote, NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin, Seattle, San Jose, Charlotte
The Armis marketing team is a diverse group of experienced marketers and storytellers. We are self-starters who build strong connections, and we are not afraid to blaze a new trail. We combine creativity and strategic thinking with disciplined planning to meet our goals.
We are looking for an experienced content marketing lead to establish our content marketing function. In this role, you will join a close knit, fast-moving team, and report to the VP of Demand & Content Marketing. You’ll be responsible for developing our content strategy, building cross functional interlocks and developing and driving content forward that yields awareness, engagement, demand and thought leadership for Armis across the customer journey.
Our ideal candidate is a “do-er” with proven writing skills, knows how to accommodate SEO requirements, and has significant experience writing for technical audiences in a B2B atmosphere. You are also able to work set a strategy, plan ahead and work with Product Marketing, Campaigns, Armis Research Team, PR and Internal Thought Leaders. You can align content to the marketing funnel in your sleep and drive impact by delivering the right message, in the right format, at the right time to... you guessed it, the right audience. You are also able to break the mold on status quo blogs, and boring whitepapers through sharp and engaging narratives, trending content formats and creative visuals.
You are ready, and excited to:
- Build and drive our content strategy to support demand gen and thought leadership through web, digital marketing, paid media, blogs and more.
- Align with Campaigns, PMM and PR to define themes and thought leadership topics and ensure they are developed to complement key product positioning and corporate initiatives.
- Develop and drive the content editorial calendar bringing PMM and other contributors together to ensure a consistent output of unique and high-impact pieces that resonate with our target audiences.
- Audit our content inventory to provide a clear picture of what is needed, and align editorial calendar and resources to optimize output. Put a process in place to keep inventory up to date.
- Write and develop content in various formats including but not limited to: long-form, short form pieces, ebooks, technical or corporate blogs, video scripts, infographics, social etc.
- Measure content performance including audience engagement, web traffic, share of voice, and pipeline influence, etc.
- Collaborate with our social and paid media leads to ensure alignment across all channels and optimize performance.
- Manage and maintain content budget, and supporting agency/contractor relationships.
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- 7+ years experience working in content marketing preferably in technology or B2B space.
- Well versed in B2B technology audiences and buying behaviors, specifically; IT, Networking, Security, and technical C-level.
- Proven ability to drive content from ideation to execution while working across various stakeholders. Excellent writing, storytelling and copy edit skills.
- Skilled at creating engaging content that conveys complex and detailed narratives in an easy to consume format. Able to conduct interviews with technical stakeholders and ghostwrite blogs and papers in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Proven experience mapping content to buyers journey and developing high-impact pieces that accelerate prospects through the funnel.
- Organized and disciplined in maintaining an editorial calendar, prioritizing responsibilities, and strategically managing a content budget.
- Proven experience generating video content, scripts, and short form digital offerings.
- Understanding of SEO requirements, and experience writing/editing to optimize for search.
- Demonstrated success in managing contractors/agencies and a small team.
- Proactive in solving roadblocks in creative ways. Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are a part of the journey.
- Self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Bonus: experience driving research projects, writing surveys and generating final reports based on survey data.