Sr. Manager, Campaigns
CA - SF Bay Area
Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
The Armis marketing team is a diverse group of experienced marketers and storytellers. We are self-starters who build strong connections and we are not afraid to blaze a new trail. We combine creativity and strategic thinking with disciplined planning and deliberate execution.
We are looking to welcome a strategic collaborator who will lead campaign initiatives. This Sr. Campaigns Manager will join a close-knit, fast-moving team and report to the VP of DemandGen. In this role, you will work as a leader and critical thinker in the marketing organization who has the space needed to do record-breaking work. You will collaborate closely with sales, product marketing, field marketing, and marketing operations teams to launch integrated campaigns. As the campaign lead, you will drive strategy decisions, global planning for key segments, execution, and reporting. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned professional, who has an understanding of the orchestration needed to succeed and is detail-oriented, creative, and self-driven.
You are ready and excited to:
- Build and drive integrated campaigns and innovative demand gen programs from the ground up; aligning with field marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, and sales motions.
- Lead and facilitate customer journey and content mapping needed for campaign development and messaging alignment across all delivery mediums.
- Own and project manage key demand gen and product launch initiatives as a part of integrated campaigns.
- Architect and build foundational evergreen demand gen programs that deliver continuous inbound leads to the inside sales team. (ie. demo program, webinar program, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team and content marketing resources to develop editorial calendar, and align content to demand gen initiatives and lead generation goals.
- Align campaigns to account targeting and sales strategies to optimize our go-to-market initiatives and seed future ABM alignment
- Engage with SDR and CAE teams as needed to ensure readiness, ie. provide talking points, program briefings, lead insight/feedback reviews, etc.
- Take the lead and/or contribute as needed to foundational demand gen elements including audience segmentation, email nurtures, lead scoring, etc.
- Dig-in and write and or edit demand gen content, ad copy, emails, landing pages as needed.
- Track and report on campaign and program performance regularly, with a focus on optimization and driving quality pipeline.
- 8+ Years working in demand gen, campaigns, and/or growth marketing roles focused in B2B and preferably the cybersecurity space.
- 2+ years working specifically in campaigns or integrated marketing where you have led large initiatives across organizations beyond project management or built processes.
- A collaborator who has built alignment with teams both internally and externally to accomplish shared goals.
- Well versed in B2B technology audiences, specifically IT, Networking, Security, and technical C-level segments.
- Experience planning, launching, managing paid media elements of a campaign globally across various regions, languages and publishers.
- Experience developing campaign messaging and creative initiatives through creative services to execution.
- Demonstrated success and strengths in managing a small team and/or vendors.
- Excel in prioritizing responsibilities and solving problems proactively. Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are a regular part of the journey
- Confident in setting and committing to goals and KPI’s and driving to meet/exceed targets.
- Comfortable presenting to key stakeholders and up-leveling success stories worthy of awards.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.