Solution Architect – US Central
Remote US - Central Region
At Armis, our Solutions Architects (SA) serve as the linchpin of every prospect engagement. Working closely with our prospects to demonstrate the value of the Armis agentless platform via console demonstrations, proof-of-value deployments, and targeted training sessions.
What you'll do
Work closely with our prospects to:
- Provide virtual and in-person technical demonstrations
- Deploy proof-of-value installations
- Lead technical training sessions based on POV findings
- Support marketing activities, conferences, speaking engagements
- Consistently and cogently address our prospects needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new use cases for internal and external consumption.
- Develop prospect facing documentation
- Expected to travel up to 40% of the time on average (can vary by region)
We're looking for someone with:
- BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years experience in technical positions required
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- IoT, OT, IoMT
- Wireless technologies (WLCs, Meraki, Aruba, etc.)
- Linux Operating Systems
- Virtualized environments
- Network knowledge
- Utility Scripting (Python preferred)
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.