Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber-attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber-attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
Armis Training is looking for an experienced Technical Trainer/Instructional Developer to produce and deliver impactful, modern learning experiences that are innovative, effective, visually compelling, and engaging. The audience is internal employees, partners, and customers.
Responsibilities Are, But Not Limited To
- Gather requirements, analyze, design, and develop blended, dynamic, and engaging “best in class” technical learning experiences, like instructor-led in-person or virtual classes, interactive e-Learnings, webinars, certification, and other programs with deliverables like storyboards, instructor and participant course guides, job aids, learning assessments, and other learning assets
- Collaborate and build relationships with subject matter experts, customers, partners, functional areas, and the training team to build outcome-based content and continuous feedback loops
- Use creative, innovative, rapid development and evidence-based approaches to build digestible learning “nuggets” while leveraging content, templates, tools, and methodologies to assemble standardized and certification programs
- Enable internal and external audiences on new technical product features and functionality releases while updating existing training materials
- Deliver train-the-trainer, pilot sessions, instructor-led courses, customer and partner conferences, internal enablement summits, and other learning events, as needed
- Help customize and administer the Armis University LMS
- Learn the Armis product, integrations, typical use cases, and best practices to meaningful content
- Serve as a training thought leader and advocate to and for the team, leadership, Armis and our learners
- 10-25% travel, and after hour support, especially for our global audience, may be required
- Experienced in technical training of internal staff, partners, and customers with prior experience in network, software or technology-based organization. SaaS is a plus
- Experience working with highly technical content, preferably complex software systems.
- Skilled in virtual delivery tools and demonstrated knowledge of e-learning authoring programs is preferred
- Experience in a variety of instructional methods and training techniques including curriculum design principles, eLearning development tools, virtual learning environments, in-person facilitation skills, blended learning strategies and applying adult learning theories
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with a high capacity for influence, collaboration, and consensus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial, tech-minded environment while able to manage conflicting priorities
- CSS, HTML and LMS design experience a plus
- Lifelong learner that seizes opportunities for continued personal and professional growth with a passion for helping others, current training trends and adult learning methodology
- Proven ability to work in a cross-cultural, remote environment with customers and team dispersed globally
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.