Senior Software Engineer
Canada - Toronto, ON
As Armis grows rapidly, your role as a Sr. Software Engineer will be critical to the company’s success. You will help define and build the Armis Platform in a modular and robust way, and allow it to grow over the Armis Core product. You and the team will design, develop, and maintain out-of-the-box integrations and extensions while working with highly talented engineers as well as industry-leading companies.
- Design and build product extensions and integrations on top of Armis platform, varying between ticketing, enforcement, data sources and more, through variations on the product like Armis for MSSP
- Work closely with our product team on defining the integration roadmap and functionalities
- Work closely with other R&D teams to define and refine the ultimate Armis API
- Work closely with product and R&D teams of partners and potential partners
- Maintain the ongoing readiness of our integrations and extensions by following market changes and providing bug fixes
- Maintain and support of existing integrations and extensions
- Develop extendable libraries and utilities which will speed-up our implementations and make sure we’re building scalable and high-quality solutions
- Help with solving complex customer issues with our solutions and platform
- 3+ years experience with Python/GO/C++/Java
- 2+ years experience with working in a SaaS company with cloud technologies
- Experience with developing and maintaining production, enterprise level systems
- Experience with system architecture and finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Autodidact and self-motivated team player with strong communication skills and a mission-first attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Familiarity with networking concepts and technologies
- IoT, OT, IoMT
- Network security and traffic inspection
- SQL and no-SQL databases
- Microservice architecture
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.