Senior Manual QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Manual QA engineer that lives and breaths technology to help us achieve the best quality through manual testing and monitoring. You will be responsible for finding, investigating and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work flawlessly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with other members to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Monitor our systems to ensure quality
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- At least 4 years experience in Manual QA with complex/high scalability systems. Practical experience in Networking/Security.
- Able to work independently, with a ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to plan, develop and execute test cases.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle process
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-learning and Independent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 3+ years Experience with QA methodology
- Practical experience in Networking/Security.
- Python - Advantage
- Postgres - Advantage
- Grafana - Advantage