Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our infrastructure is on steroids, as we are not an ordinary Saas. We are deployed in multiple clouds, on premises, and components that run in the client network.
Our mission is to deliver development flow productivity, building application infrastructure, production planning, performance, stability and scale. As we are a small team, we strive to build all as a service for other engineers to be easily reused. We have huge challenges related to hyper growth of engineering, application and data scale.
- Building new back-end infrastructure to help us manage our multi cloud deployments.
- Building tools to make our infrastructure scalable, and robust.
- Working closely with all the Engineering and DevOps teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Your Experience & Skills
- 5 years hands-on experience in server-side development.
- Experience with the following technologies/tools/fields: Elastic search, Messaging (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc), Monitoring and Visibility (Log shipping, Prometheus, Health check etc), build tools such as Bazel.
- Experience with architecture methodologies and paradigm like micro-services, distributed systems and more.
- Experience in dealing with performance and high scale systems.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.