Senior Front-End Developer
Do you have what it takes to build and maintain a complex, data-driven, user friendly web application? Potential candidates will join a highly-skilled team that is responsible to fetch, manipulate and display data to the end-user. Providing the user with a UI which is fast, smooth, and informative is considered a success, despite having to work with huge data sets. Working closely with other dev teams, product managers, QA engineers, data analysts, operations and architects.
- Build and maintain an advanced web application.
- Decide on architecture of new components and features.
- Decide on architecture of new models, and how to effectively deliver them to the client.
- Write code both on Front-End and Back-End (70%/30%)
- Write queries against large scale databases.
- Work with other teams on cross-company features.
- Work with remote production environments (cloud services)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Front-End architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- At least 3 years experience with ReactJS and/or other WEB frameworks.
- At least 3 years experience in JS (ES6), CSS and HTML
- Experience with Back-End concepts (knowledge of Python is a plus).
- Experience with relational databases (knowledge of SQL is a plus).
Join our awesome team if you’re:
- Curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.