Senior Director, Solution Architecture – West
Remote US - West Region
Solutions Architect - West
Location: Remote (In major Hubs in the West)
At Armis, our Sr. Director Solutions Architecture is a player/coach leading a team of Solution Architects and working on strategic accounts. This person will be responsible for managing all facets of the Solution Architecture function. These include working directly with prospects, customers, and partners as well as, leading, recruiting, developing, and training a team of Solution Aritectects located across the western United States.
What you'll do
Work closely with our prospects to:
- Mentor and develop a team of Solution Architects
- Lead hiring functions for Solution Architects across the region
- Provide virtual and in-person technical demonstrations
- Deploy proof-of-value installations
- Lead technical training sessions based on POV findings
- Support marketing activities, conferences, speaking engagements
- Provide partner training sessions
- Consistently and cogently address our prospects needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new use cases for internal and external consumption.
- Develop prospect facing documentation
- Expected to travel up to 40% of the time on average (can vary by region)
- BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years in a technical leadership position (SE/SA Manager)
- 5+ years experience in technical positions required (SE, Pre-Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect) ideally for a Cyber Security vendor
- 7+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes
- Experience closing complex cyber security SaaS solutions with Enterprise Customers and supporting Sales AE's / RSM's.
Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- IoT, OT, IoMT
- Wireless technologies (WLCs, Meraki, Aruba, etc.)
- Linux Operating Systems
- Virtualized environments
- Network knowledge
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.