Armis Data Infrastructure team is responsible for shaping and improving Armis data ingestion, storage, processing and access infrastructure on a daily basis.
It is also responsible for making the work of a data scientist easier by providing reliable infrastructure on which training and predictions can be tested and delivered into production.
We work closely with other R&D teams to enable them to become agile and efficient with data.
As a fast growing company, we face new challenges everyday with regards to the scale of our data, and the ability to process it faster, and to be able to query it.
We are processing Billions of events every day, and Petabytes of raw data every day, and this is just the beginning..
Armis R&D strives to hire highly independent, innovative and responsible engineers who share our passion for technology, quality and speed.
- Work with teams to build and evolve data infrastructure tooling and data engineering to enable data driven decision-making
- Design and implement all aspects of data infrastructure tooling: ingestion, storage, orchestration, processing and access. You will acquire in depth experience and knowledge in technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Airflow, Parquet, Presto and many others.
- Work on tools and flows, and improve the way Armis is delivering data science products back into the system.
- Experience of at least 5+ years with data streaming application, performance optimization and scaling out data across the world.
- Coding experience in high throughput real time data processing as well as analytic systems.
- Experienced with POCing different Big Data technologies and rolling out new solutions to production environment.
- Experienced with Data Science related infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of developing and maintaining a large production system
- Passion to create the best working software, learn cutting edge technologies and a constant craving for becoming a better engineer
- The mentality of a team player, sense of ownership and of urgency