We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing Customer Success Team who are a key in helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Armis. This will include helping identify new use cases and growth opportunities by informing the customer of our latest innovations, and capabilities and matching these to the clients’ business goals, while also identifying revenue opportunities. The CSM serves as the trusted advisor and the business liaison between the customer and all cross-functional teams within Armis, including our Executive team, Product Management, Engineering, Solution Architects, Training and Enablement, and others.
This is a remote position for those located in the UK
Success in this role requires:
- A passion for working with people, including an ability to quickly build lasting customer relationships.
- Solid technical understanding- able to understand the majority of large enterprise IT concepts, Security and Networking.
- Consultative mindset combined with project-based execution approach.
- World-class customer-facing and interpersonal skills, professional, insightful, value-driven.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Armis team and externally to account sponsors and executives.
- Bring your skills that grasp key business and operational requirements and map them into the necessary Customer Success Plans or playbooks.
- Be accountable for adoption and renewal targets for assigned customers and for Customer Success programs.
- Manage technically or politically raised situations or provide appropriate escalation guidance to others.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned customer, to review use cases, dashboards, and program status.
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor with accounts and drive the continued value of our platform and services.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Armis platform and future products.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Team player.
- Willing to always go above and beyond for the customer.
- 15-25% Travel.
Skills and abilities
- Intelligent, hard-working, curious individual, that loves to learn and explore.
- Experience working in a highly-collaborative, dynamic environment across local, regional, and global offices.
- Provide exceptional time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently, and make things happen.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.
- 7+ experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales, professional services or client management functions ideally in Customer Success.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- Solid understanding of IT security technologies and networking concepts, bringing this knowledge to practice in your work with customers.
- Security+ , Networking + or comparable certifications preffered
- Knowledge of IoT and security technologies and best practices (advantage)
- Proven experience as a customer advocate in a fast past paced/growth software and cloud company.
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes.
- Languages- German mother tongue (advantage)
Armis is the leading unified asset visibility and security platform designed to address the new threat landscape that connected devices create. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see with full context all managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices, including medical devices (IoMT), operational technology (OT), and industrial control systems (ICS). Armis provides passive and unparalleled cybersecurity asset management, risk management, and automated enforcement. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.