Senior Customer Success Manager – EMEA
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing Customer Success Team who are a key in helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Armis. This will include helping identify new use cases and growth opportunities by informing the customer of our latest innovations, and capabilities and match these to the clients’ business goals, while also identifying revenue opportunities. The CSM serves as the business liaison between the customer and all cross-functional teams within Armis, including our Executive team, Product Management, Engineering, Solution Architects, Training and Enablement, and others.
Success in this role requires:
Location: This is a remote position for those based in the UK.
- A passion for working with people, including an ability to quickly build lasting customer relationships.
- Technically understanding- able to understand the majority of large enterprise IT concepts.
- Consultative mindset combined with project-based execution approach.
- World-class customer-facing and interpersonal skills, professional, insightful, value-driven.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Armis team and externally to account sponsors and executives.
- Bring your skills that grasp key business and operational requirements and map them into the necessary Customer Success Plans or playbooks.
- Be accountable for adoption and renewal targets for assigned customers and for Customer Success programs.
- Manage technically or politically raised situations or provide appropriate escalation guidance to others.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards and program status.
- Establish yourself as the trusted/strategic advisor with accounts and drive the continued value of our platform and services.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Armis platform and future products.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Team player.
- Willing to always go above and beyond for the customer.
Skills and abilities
- Intelligent, hard-working, curious individual, that loves to learn and explore.
- A detail-oriented person, who can see how to construct a huge building from small bricks and stones.
- Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.
- 7+ years of experience as a CSM/TAM in a similarly sized organization and working with large enterprise accounts.
- Proven experience as a customer advocate in a fast past paced/growth software and cloud company.
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of IT security technologies and networking concepts.
- Knowledge of IoT and security technologies and best practices (advantage).
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes.