At Armis, our Associate Sales Engineers assist our customers to evaluate our cyber-security technology and help them be successful in achieving their risk management goals. This is a mid-level pre-sales position within the security engineering team.
This is a work-from-home position.
What you'll do -
Work closely with our prospects to:
- Provide virtual and in-person technical demonstrations
- Evaluate data, and build relevant dashboards that relate to the customers' needs
- Deploy evaluation installations - remotely and on-site where needed
- Assist with technical training sessions based on evaluation findings
- Consistently and cogently address our prospects needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new use cases for internal and external consumption.
- Develop prospect facing documentation
Expected to travel up to 5% of the time on average
- Located in Sydney, Melbourne, or Canberra ideally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 5+ years experience in technical positions required
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies
Knowledge in the following:
- You will understand networking concepts deeply
- Ideally, you will have some experience with vulnerability management and exposure to endpoint security controls, and enterprise management systems
- You will have experience with scripting languages such as python, and experience with RESTful API integrations using those languages. You will be expected to be able to script from scratch.