Revenue Accounting Manager
CA - SF Bay Area
Location: Remote DC Metro, New York Metro and SF Bay Area
Armis team is seeking a Revenue Accounting Manager to join our Finance team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of revenue and other accounting responsibilities within a fast-growing cyber-security company. A successful candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, and fast-paced company. The Revenue Accounting Manager will report to the Senior Director of Accounting and work closely with the international finance team.
- Main point of contact for all customer deals, working closely with the global sales organization and legal team
- Reviews customer commercial documentation for compliance with company policy and process and flags risks
- Owns customer billing cycle from sales order to cash collection, ensuring all customer data is recorded accurately in company ERP system
- Management of all customer inquiries
- Owns month-end revenue close by preparing all revenue account reconciliations and journal entries for all revenue and revenue related areas
- Ensures revenue recognition reporting and practices are in compliance with ASC 606 and can draft and maintain accounting memos to support compliance
- Manages and monitors sales tax, working closely with company tax advisors to ensure reporting and compliance is in place
- Maintain internal control documentation and assist with revenue process development and improvement
- Assist with external audit requests and special projects and ad hoc requests as needed within the finance organization
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4+ years of experience working in a revenue accounting position at a tech company
- CPA Certification
- Experience working with NetSuite and SFDC is a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.