CA - SF Bay Area
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team!
Location: Remote Bay Area
Armis is making a major dent in the cyber security market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
The ideal person for the role looks like this:
You enjoy startup recruiting environment that requires working multiple open jobs at once. You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment where you welcome the challenge of mastering an exemplary candidate experience for non-technical and technical roles. You think creatively on candidate interview experience strategies, and are a strong verbal and written communicator.
At a high level, you will be responsible for helping screen and evaluating resumes, scheduling and interviews, managing the candidate experience, and administering our ATS system.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites and universities boards
- assist with sourcing candidates by using sourcing tools and strategies
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Schedule phone, Zoom and in-person interviews
- Help the hiring team implement recruiting methods and interview process
- Contact new employees and assist with onboarding
- Help maintain a complete record of interview feedback
- 1+ year of relevant experience in a Recruiting Coordinator or similar administrative role
- Experience in enterprise SaaS company
- Fluent in various ATS tools, using data and metrics to your advantage
- Self-directed initiator. You take ownership of your work and require no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes
- Ability to use sound judgment to problem solve, make decisions and involve necessary individuals at the appropriate time
- Ability to balance multiple work priorities effectively and adapt to change
- Maintain high level of professionalism under pressure and demonstrates responsible decision making in stressful or unexpected situations
- Effective Communication both verbal and written
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits - medical PPO and HMO options, vision, dental, both HSA and FSA options, 401k, discretionary time off, parental leave, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.