Location: 100% Remote. Candidate ideally will be based in Nordics & Benelux
Armis is the leading unified asset visibility and security platform designed to address the new threat landscape that connected devices create. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see with full context all managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices, including medical devices (IoMT), operational technology (OT), and industrial control systems (ICS). Armis provides passive and unparalleled cybersecurity asset management, risk management, and automated enforcement. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
This Partner Business Manager role is accountable for managing all strategic enterprise and commercial partnerships within the guidelines of Armis's channel programs for the Nordics & Benelux Territory. The PBM will build and promote our position as the worldwide leader in Cyber Security. This is a newly created role after another record breaking year of growth at Armis.
- Manage executive relationships, build mindshare and grow revenue within Enterprise and mid-market space in the southeast region.
- Build relationships and drive key initiatives with leadership teams across all National and regional strategic Partners.
- Create and implement strategic territory plan. Engage and align Field Sales leadership within territory. Motivate, educate, and train sales reps on Armis solutions and services and how to sell them.
- Generate new business opportunities while growing revenue within existing accounts. Work collaboratively with SA team.
- Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth with the ability to manage to Armis growth targets.
- Track metrics around recruitment, training, deal registration, Pipeline and closed business.
- Work closely with channel marketing on developing partner events.
- Develop and execute business plans with strategic partners.
- Minimum 8 + years prior channel sales experience - Must
- Cyber Security/Networking background - Must
- Experienced sales professional that is Creative, Collaborative and Determined to win.
- Excels at cultivating relationships within the highest levels of the organization.
- Previous experience designing Partner Business / Channel Sales and Marketing plans.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, independent thinker who understands the Enterprise customer segment.
- Ability to sell complex Solutions with Services including but not limited to; Endpoint, XDR/EDR, Asset Discovery and Management,
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.