This Partner Business Manager role is accountable for managing all partnerships within the guidelines of Armis's channel programs. The PBM will build and promote our position as the worldwide leader in Cyber Security.
Location: This position is 100% remote for those located in France
- Manage executive relationships, build mindshare and grow revenue within Enterprise and mid-market Customer space.
- Build relationships and drive key initiatives with leadership teams across all National Partners.
- Create and implement strategic territory plan. Engage and align Field Sales leadership within territory. Motivate, educate, and train sales reps on Armis solutions and services and how to sell them.
- Generate new business opportunities while growing revenue within existing accounts. Work collaboratively with SA team.
- Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth with the ability to manage to Armis growth targets.
- Track metrics around recruitment, training, deal registration, Pipeline and closed business
- Work closely with channel marketing on developing partner events
- Develop and execute business plans with key partners
- Experienced sales professional that is Creative, Collaborative and Determined to win
- Excels at cultivating relationships within the highest levels of the organization
- Minimum 8+ years prior channel sales experience a must.
- Previous experience designing Partner Business and Marketing plans
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker who understands the Enterprise customer segment
- Ability to sell complex Solutions with Services including but not limited to;
Endpoint, XDR/EDR, Asset Discovery and Management,
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability