Front-End Team Lead
Armis is looking for a Front-End Team Leader
The team leader will be responsible for leading an advanced features development and team management.
Managing and mentoring a team of 3-4 Developers and developing Armis Console Web application (hands on 50%).
- Building and maintaining a team work plan
- Building robust and scalable software components and services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build and maintain a complex web application.
- Decide on architecture of new components.
- Decide on architecture of new models, and how to effectively deliver them to the client.
- Write code both on client side and server side (i.e. full-stack).
- Write queries against large databases.
- Work with other teams on cross-company features.
- Work with remote production environments (cloud services)
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
- At least 5 years experience of developing a complex web application.
- At least 5 years experience with JS, CSS3 and HTML5
- At least 3 years experience with ReactJS and/or other WEB frameworks.
- At least 3 years experience with 3rd parties Highcharts, AgGrid, MaterialUI (and/or other).
- Experienced with server side development (knowledge of Python is a plus).
- Experienced with relational databases (knowledge of SQL is a plus).
- Experienced in Full-Stack development is a plus.