Field Marketing Manager- East
NY - NY/NJ Metro
Armis is a recognized, award winning leader in IoT security. We provide the first agentless, enterprise-class security platform to address the new threat landscape of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our unique out-of-band sensing technology to discover and analyze all managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptop and smartphones to new unmanaged smart devices like smart TVs, printers, HVAC systems, industrial robots, medical devices and more. Armis discovers devices on & off the network, continuously analyzes endpoint behavior to identify risks and attacks, and protects critical information and systems by identifying suspicious or malicious devices and quarantining them.
The Armis marketing team is a diverse group of experienced marketers and storytellers. We are self-starters who build strong connections and we are not afraid to blaze a new trail. We combine creativity and strategic thinking with disciplined planning and deliberate execution.
We’re looking to add a dynamic and experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager to the team. This role is for someone with a demonstrated ability to effectively plan marketing programs to support the needs of the field team, always with the goal of building demand and driving awareness. Primarily events focused, in this role you will partner with sales to craft strategy that will directly impact the bottom-line. An affinity for measurable outcomes and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is a must.
Based on data and input from your field partners, you’ll plan and execute regional field marketing programs at all stages of the funnel, primarily top of funnel. Your focus is mostly events based; executing large trade shows, regional events, customer engagement, and other local field activities. You will also partner with the growth hacking team to facilitate webinars, direct mail and email marketing campaigns.the
Foster strong collaboration between marketing, sales and the technical team. You must partner closely to deliver and accelerate pipeline to meet and exceed revenue goals/ Effective communication on all programs and initiatives is essential.
Leverage corporate and product messaging to tailor as appropriate; you must be able to craft content as it relates to your programs that demonstrate an understanding of our key initiatives and value proposition/messages that will resonate with our target buyer.
Drive change, leverage best practices and champion with partners and VARs to create scalable channel-centric marketing strategy.
Provide closed-loop reporting to measure the effectiveness of field marketing programs and identify areas for optimization. This role requires transparent and frequent communication on marketing effectiveness with both the marketing, sales and company leadership teams.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a B2B Field Marketing role, ideally for security or enterprise software company.
- You should possess experience managing marketing programs focused at technical and executive audiences (CIO’s, CISO’s, DevOps, Security Architects, etc).
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required; MA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, start-up environment with an understanding of how to build from the ground up.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Ability to work with a decentralized, cross-cultural team
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com/marketing automation platforms required. As well as a familiarity with MS Office, Google Office, etc.
- Proven track record of supporting successful programs with knowledge of databases, email execution, lead processes, reporting, and analytics
- Ability to travel 25% of the time. Ideally, you are based in the Bay Area, Denver or another major city in the central United States.
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.