Director, Partner Alliances Marketing
Remote Anywhere US
LOCATION: NYC, Boston, San Jose, San Francisco, San Diego, LA
Do you enjoy creating synergies? Do you enjoy bringing companies to together so they can accelerate their shared growth? Do you believe in the power of partnerships and alliances? Are you looking to join a major success and to help protect society from cyber-criminals?
At ARMIS we truly are one highly supportive & positive family. Our corporate values are built on positive intent and helping each other. We have created a new role within our global marketing organization to help our business drive even greater success from our channel, alliance & partner programs.
We are looking for an incredibly talented individual who has significant experience in working on channel, partner & alliance marketing programs, initiatives and campaigns. Reporting directly into our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be working across our go-to-market, business development, industry teams and you will help to lead our related marketing efforts. We are rapidly expanding and growing our channel, partner and alliances and this is the ideal time come onboard!
You will be joining our senior marketing leadership team. The leadership team is comprised of highly supportive marketing professionals who want you to succeed. You will also be working with our new proposition leaders in channel, alliances & partners and will be able to make a big impact.
Cybersecurity, B2B SaaS and/or Technology experience is preferred. Experience working on programs related to B2B platform resale, alliance, managed service, incident response & system integration is ideal.
Existing experience working with partner personnel and marketing functions at firms like (but not limited to): IBM, CapGemini, Fortified Health, Crowdstrike, Service Now, Splunk, KPMG, Booz Allen Hamilton, TEKSystems, Optiv, CI Security is really welcomed. As you have probably guessed, we have an exceptionally large community of resellers, partners and allies.
You will manage a related marketing and operations professional. In this role you will be both ‘coach’ and ‘player’ and you will help us scale the business and your team as we go forward. Our ideal candidate is both a “doer” and a leader and has worked with a range of firms. They like to make things happen. They are very collaborative. They are comfortable working with c-suite team members. They enjoy conversing with clients, guiding people in their approach and they like to motivate others to make things happen.
You are ready, and excited to:
- To be our senior marketing representative with our channel & partners
- To shape our channel, alliance & partner marketing strategy and plans
- You will own your budget line and collaborate across the marketing function
- You will manage a channel marketing manager and/or channel operations manager.
- You will help to secure and produce partner case studies, press releases, white papers, testimonials, videos & events working with our existing Content, PMM and Field Marketing personnel
- Travel to key locations in North America and eventually globally, to ensure key program events and activities take place.
What we offer
A great working environment. It is true. We are a lovely firm. With regards to benefits here are some of them: We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive! You will get:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care
- Dental Care
- Travel Insurance
- Employer T&E cover
- International travel
- Mentoring & CPD
- WFH flexibility
We could go on. There is more. Lets’ talk about it.
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
The following are not exhaustive, we are flexible for the right person, past-experience is key however:
- 7+ years’ experience working in channel, partner or alliance marketing at a senior level.
- You have already worked with organizations who are existing channel, alliance or partners of Armis.
- Excellent communicator, you are clear, concise and affable.
- People respect you and like you.
- Skilled at working with multiple internal and external parties.
- You have strong emotional intelligence.
- You are naturally an organized person.
- You can easily maintain an event calendar, prioritize responsibilities, and strategically manage your own budget.
- You gave have demonstrated success in managing contractors/agencies when and where needed.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are a part of the journey.
- Self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual. You enjoy collaborating and going it alone when needed.