Director, Field Marketing – EMEA
LOCATION: London, United Kindom (Working from home)
Are you a dynamic field marketer who likes connecting business professionals? Do you love to deliver amazing integrated event experiences? Are you looking to help to nurture, mentor & drive our growing field marketing team? If yes - we want to hear from you!
At ARMIS, we truly behave like one highly supportive & a positive family. Our corporate values are built on positive intent and helping each other. We are looking for an experienced lead to help mentor, motivate and expand our field marketing function. You will not only be running this team but will be joining our Marketing exec leadership and will be a key part of our decision-making process. In this role you will be both ‘coach’ and ‘player’.
It is not essential that you have cyber security experience (although it would help) because we know skills are transferable in this modern interconnected world of ours. We openly welcome experience gained from other sectors and verticals. We are looking for a candidate who has proven field marketing leadership experience, who can bring these transferable skills to our firm and inject some more sparkle.
You will be directly supported in role by the CMO and the entire marketing leadership team. You will also be joining a Field Marketing team with a strong second in command. We are looking to you, to help them on their career journey and to form a dynamic working partnership together.
Our ideal candidate is both a “doer” and a leader. They have worked with a range of firms. They have high level of emotional intelligence. They enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with others. They welcome new ideas. They like to hustle and get things done. They enjoy conversing with others, guiding people in their approach and have a strong eye for detail. They love a buzzy environment, planning and making things happen. They are used to working with team members in differing time-zones and geographies. They have an open and diverse mindset. They like travelling and meeting new people.
You are ready and excited to:
- Lead our field marketing team and help to mentor, motivate and guide our function to even greater success!
- Engage with senior leaders across the GTM function and the C-suite. Our events touch all parts of the business.
- Align with our internal Demand Gen/Campaigns, Content, PMM and PR teams so that our field marketing activations are in sync, and we will deliver clear ROI.
- Work closely with regional sales leaders, alliance, and channel teams to develop marketing strategies that support regional objectives and revenue goals.
- Create strategic marketing plans, manage and allocate budget to support the overall corporate goals and regional goals.
- Translate the overall annual marketing plan and goals into actionable quarterly targets, goals, initiatives, and metrics.
- Analyze program performance and iterate on strategy based on insights.
- Create some special event experiences that are memorable to our prospects, clients, influencers and peers.
- Help shape the future of the business and take an active role in our employer brand initiatives.
- Develop, engage and support some Account Based Marketing (ABM) projects and plans
What we offer:
A great working environment. It is true. We are a lovely firm. With regards to benefits here are some of them: We offer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player and thrive! You will get:
- 26 vacation days
- Health Care
- Dental Care
- WFH flexibility
We could go on. There is more. Lets’ talk about it.
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- 7-10 years’ experience working in Field marketing preferably in cyber, technology or a B2B sector.
- You have some international field marketing experience, ideally in EMEA
- You have account based marketing (ABM) experience & expertise
- You like creating/adapting programs to make meetings happen for sales, through events or simply working on creative door openers to unlock a target list.
- Work with demand gen team on pipeline and funnel targets and commitments to align goals across marketing.
- Excellent communicator, you are clear, concise and affable. People respect you and like you.
- Skilled at creating engaging event experiences that grab a delegate’s attention, desire and lead to engaging moments.
- Organized and disciplined in maintaining an event calendar, prioritizing responsibilities, and strategically managing your budget.
- Demonstrated success in managing contractors/agencies and a team.
- Proactive in solving roadblocks in creative ways. Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are a part of the journey.
- Self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual. You enjoy collaborating and going it alone when
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.